Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maple Syrup
Wow. That’s painfully Cruzian. Have you tried them?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I had said green waffle. It was serviceable as a waffle-like breakfast item, but not particularly memorable...not something I would seek out unless I had diet considerations or wanted to go out of my way to support a local business. 

--tg
Fair

When we were in Bali, our first meal at a B&B was green pancakes. We asked what made them green but our hosts didn’t speak enough English to explain. They was heavenly. Such an exotic flavor. It was probably iguana…
Personally, I skip the syrup and use more butter. And I think pancakes are far superior to waffles.
the hands that guide me are invisible
Heidi's, Lake Tahoe. Bacon pancakes, for the win.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(01-04-2022, 12:41 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Fair

When we were in Bali, our first meal at a B&B was green pancakes. We asked what made them green but our hosts didn’t speak enough English to explain. They was heavenly. Such an exotic flavor. It was probably iguana…

Or the Soylent...

--tg
H makes a yeasted waffle. Unbelievably good and super-light.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
H not to be confused with Heidi.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(01-04-2022, 08:01 AM)King Bob Wrote: Personally, I skip the syrup and use more butter. And I think pancakes are far superior to waffles.

I just eat the butter straight.

Okay, just kidding. When a PA friend of mine transferred to work as a medic in Red Dog AK, he said that you burn so much fat that you crave butter and you could just eat a stick straight. That has always piqued my imagination but I would never ever want to be that cold. 

Do we need another debates thread? I think so.

(01-04-2022, 09:49 AM)thatguy Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 12:41 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Fair

Or the Soylent...

--tg

Well played, sir. 20 points to Ravenclaw (or whatever house you call home).
(01-04-2022, 02:30 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: I just eat the butter straight.

A certain KB once told me that you can avoid getting drunk by eating a stick of butter before going on a drinking binge...

I haven't tested that tho I did drink a cup of olive oil twice as part of a fast prescribed by an alt-health practitioner to fix a gall bladder issue. It worked, but it was pretty awful..

--tg
(01-04-2022, 06:36 PM)thatguy Wrote: A certain KB once told me that you can avoid getting drunk by eating a stick of butter before going on a drinking binge...

I've heard that too. A friend told me it was a 'secret weapon' before entering drinking contests. Seems like a ticket to barf to me...