Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Expanse
Taki. Mi check tonight.

You really need to check out Red Roverhttp://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomFor...p?tid=6014
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
e8 - You were right, PPFY. Naomi's story got good. Very tense. 

All of the storylines moved forward - well, Bobbie & Alex only slightly. But Drummer, Christian & Amos all made progress. I like Clarissa. 

Good ep.
Finally. I just forward through the talky-feely parts.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I watch the aftershow chat with Wes. Not only does it point out stuff I missed (like I didn't quite get why Naomi was making tick marks on the wall after looking at the airlock stats) but it makes it last longer. The Expanse is an hour of escapism and I can use as much of that as I can get nowadays.
OK, the secret is that Wednesday starts on Tuesday evening. I watched the new ep. I only used the fast forward when Marcos and Filip were talking. Otherwise, good ep.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
That is so cheating. 

Xiya na pelésh to, paxoníseki.
Ya. Good ep, bossmang.
Tuesday is the new Wednesday. So much is happening...
I did look at it last night and consider watching it but I was at my mom's which meant it would be on my little laptop screen. So I saved it for tonight when I could boost it to my big screen TV.

That was a great season finale. So much happened. And when it comes right down to it, it was Bobbie and Drummer to the rescue. Those two are just ... hawt. 

Story arcs wrapped while enough teases for season 6 were dropped. And 6 is it. Damn. I hope The Expanse universe can keep going and going, like Star Trek and Star Wars

Alas, Alex. Well, it's not like we didn't see that coming. But given the situation, they did what they could. 

I must add that I really like how The Expanse does space combat. It's got a great look and feel. When it comes to starship fights, there's Star Wars, Star Trek, and then there's The Expanse. The rail guns remind me a bit of playing the vector game Asteroid back in the day. 

And now we wait until when? December maybe?
I thought they handled the Alex situation in a pretty clean and efficient manner. They already have their cranky new guy pilot ready to go. It is great to have the crew back together. The Peaches situation was pretty entertaining, too. A very Timmy solution/resolution.

The final book in the series is due this...Fall? Summer? I’ll spring for the hard cover when it comes out — I don’t wanna wait to see how it wraps up. I’m sorry that they are not going to do the whole book series — they really do it justice.
How do the seasons of the show map on to the books exactly?
1 season = 1 book
Got it.

I was just reading how different Alex was in the books from the show. Interesting.
Oh, Drummer.

As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm