Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee
Quote:[Image: 497ce699-d1fe-8fb7-2797-8944cc9c257d.jpeg]
It’s time to bust and brew as POP CULTURE COFFEE debuts new GHOSTBUSTERS: FROZEN EMPIRE branded coffee for fans, coffee connoisseurs and ghosts with good taste.

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, MARCH 2024 – When you need that perfect cup of coffee to kick start your morning, we got one! Pop Culture Coffee will power up your day with its new officially licensed, limited-run Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire coffee line inspired by the Sony Pictures film released in theaters on March 22. Customers can purchase the official Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire coffee directly from PopCultureCoffee.com and it will also be available for preorder beginning March 26 and shipping in April to specialty retailers and conventions nationwide. If you are a retailer interested in carrying our products, please contact the email in the footer.

[Image: 2e2fc870-047f-60d6-e55b-63109f158e2f.jpg]
These specially curated coffee profiles will be released throughout April to celebrate the release of Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire, which include:
ECTO-ESPRESSO, a caramel-chocolate blend featuring the franchise favorite, Slimer.
PUFTMELLO, a vanilla-marshmallow manifestation depicting the Mini Stay-Pufts.
DEATH CHILL, a chocolatey-minty libation best served iced cold.
STAY S’MORED, a blend that evokes everyone’s favorite campfire confection.

[Image: b53f56a5-d141-ff54-cfe6-dfcb65be451c.jpg]
Additional flavors will be released throughout the year including PARANORMAL PECAN, a medley of candy, pecan, and waffles, and PHANTASMAL FUDGE, a gooey brownie flavor blast.
One of the highlights of the Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire branded coffees is its unique and collectible packaging. Each of the limited-run coffee blends is adorned with supernatural artwork featuring iconic ghosts from the film. But it’s not just about the packaging – Pop Culture Coffee is committed to delivering an exceptional coffee experience. Pop Culture Coffee’s Partners, Ethan Terra, Lukas Kendall, and Kyle Newman, are driven by a singular purpose — to fuel people’s passions. All of Pop Culture Coffee’s Limited Runs are produced from 100% organic, fair-trade Arabica beans, with natural flavors.
So whether you’re a Ghostbusters fan, a coffee aficionado, or both, the collaboration between Pop Culture Coffee and Sony Pictures Consumer Products is sure to awaken your sixth sense and add a touch of the supernatural to your daily routine. Grab your proton packs and get ready to enjoy a flavorful cup of Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire coffee. It’s time to bust and brew!

About Pop Culture Coffee
Pop Culture Coffee is an exciting new company that embraces the spirit of creativity and quality coffee beans through unique brands rooted in popular fandom. Pop Culture Coffee caters to coffee connoisseurs, fans and collectors alike bringing together the love for pop culture/sci-fi and the art of brewing the perfect cup of coffee. The company has teamed up with some of the most successful and well-known entertainment franchises combining them with quality coffee beans to build their own Limited Edition Collectible house blends. Customers can purchase the official Pop Culture Coffee brands in the U.S. directly from PopCultureCoffee.com and will be available soon at select specialty retailers and conventions nationwide.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Japan gets the cutest cafes while we get eco-espresso...

Quote:[Image: IMG_1426-1024x683.jpg]
Aren't you healed by the capybaras at the cafe?

Capybaras up close,
In a cozy cafe,
A place to provide healing.
cafe capyba
capybara cafe in TOKYO
!We are now accepting online reservations for same-day seating. Please note that reservations will be given priority. Reservations can be made on the "ご予約/Reservation" page.!

What you can do at cafe capyba

[Image: IMG_1354-1-edited-scaled.jpg]
Watch capybaras relaxing in our cafe

The capybaras freely roam in our cafe. 
Take your time to relax while observing their leisurely presence.

[Image: IMG_1440-1-edited-scaled.jpg]
Feed treats to the capybaras

We offer treats for the capybaras inside the cafe. Why not try giving them a treat?
[Image: IMG_1381-edited-1-scaled.jpg]
Enjoy coffee, lattes, and tea

We have introduced an espresso machine. Please enjoy drinks like lattes and tea with capybaras.

・Our establishment is open to individuals aged 6 and above. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a guardian when visiting. For the safety of everyone and our capybaras, we kindly ask for your understanding.
・During our business hours, we will allocate time for the capybaras to use the restroom.
・For the well-being of our capybaras, there may be restrictions on the sale of capybara treats.
Aren't they the ones that poop square pellets?
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

For you Catholics, they are fish.
Much like beavers.

Beavers are fish? Well, that explains …

Oh never mind.
For the purposes of meat free Fridays during Lent they are.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

(03-27-2024, 03:40 PM)Greg Wrote: For the purposes of meat free Fridays during Lent they are. 

Yes, so I’ve heard. I find that very amusing.

(03-27-2024, 03:40 PM)Greg Wrote: Get your mind out of the gutter.

But it’s comfy here. And there’s snacks.
But no capybaras.
the hands that guide me are invisible
True. Gotta go to Japan for that. They have the best fish snacks there.
capybara are related to Guinea pigs. In Peru, guinea pigs are a meal. You can walk up to a roadside grill, pick your "cuey" from the pen and they'll toss it on the BBQ for you. 

Imagine the meat on a capybara!

--tg
(03-27-2024, 02:53 PM)Greg Wrote: Aren't they the ones that poop square pellets?

That's wombats.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Are wombats also fish to the catholic way of thinking?

What about Guinea pigs?
(03-27-2024, 10:29 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Are wombats also fish to the catholic way of thinking?

What about Guinea pigs?

Guinea Pigs don't swim. I don't think wombats do either. Beavers and capybaras swim, ergo they are fish. If they float, they're made of wood, etc...

--tg
(03-27-2024, 11:54 PM)thatguy Wrote:
(03-27-2024, 10:29 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Are wombats also fish to the catholic way of thinking?

What about Guinea pigs?

Guinea Pigs don't swim. I don't think wombats do either. Beavers and capybaras swim, ergo they are fish. If they float, they're made of wood, etc...

--tg

SCIENCE!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.