The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Forums
Coffee - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum)
+-- Forum: Doom Arts (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Doom Food (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomForum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Coffee (/showthread.php?tid=2281)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Coffee - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 07-10-2011

I love it. Discuss.

Re: Coffee - Greg_phpbb3_import1 - 07-10-2011

Now that it's good for you again, I might have to start drinking it. Or not.

Re: Coffee - Haggis Killer - 07-10-2011

I does make a great ice cream flavoring.

Re: Coffee - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 07-10-2011

De-caf has all of the anti-oxidants if you quit cuz of the caffeine. Mmmmmm...caffeine!

I miss the daze of Spinelli - Drunk Monk - 07-15-2011

Remember when the whole block near AFS would smell like roasting bean? It was so strong, it masked the piss odors.

RE: Coffee - Drunk Monk - 03-18-2020

Our local roastery, Verve, closed to serving coffee from their facility.  They didn't even put out a sign, only announced it on their social media.  They are closing all of their cafes.  They're still roasting at the roastery, however. 

I would think coffee would be exempt as an essential.

RE: Coffee - Greg - 03-18-2020

You should have been like the Yeti who went out and scored a couple of bags yesterday.

We did that last week actually.  So we could make some Irish coffees for St. Paddy's.  There's just something nice about getting it freshly made by a good barista.

Sure. We made do with brown bread and Kerrygold butter.

RE: Coffee - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 03-18-2020

My local here is still roasting and selling online/pick-up or ship it. I agree that barista-fresh is the best way.

(03-18-2020, 09:49 AM)Greg Wrote: We made do with brown bread and Kerrygold butter.

Good call.  I always get Kerrygold.  Always.

(03-18-2020, 10:26 AM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: My local here is still roasting and selling online/pick-up or ship it. I agree that barista-fresh is the best way.

Right?  It's got to be a good barista however.  Tara is getting good barista skills now.  That's not what we sent her to college for, but we'll take it.

My understanding is the local roasteries are still roasting and selling through stores and online.

I think I need another irish coffee...

RE: Coffee - Dr. Ivor Yeti - 03-18-2020

My local is doing an online sale to bring coffee and pastries to SFGeneral for the nursing/support staff. Also, *good* barista skills are a requirement.

There are baristas. Then there are the bairstas who put the art in barista.  Tara's not there yet but she can tell the difference, which is the first step.

mmm

irish coffee

verve + baileys + powers

There's no Baileys in Irish Coffee.