Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Movie Trailers


Once Upon a Time in the Middle East
This is a 2026 blockbuster in PRC
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply
It's My Time

Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply
Day Drinkers. Now with more Johnny Depp.

As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Reply
Dreamquil

Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply
Ebenezer



Kinda feel like I've seen it all already in this trailer. Nevertheless, I'll check it out because I love the story and this has a decent cast.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply
Samesies.

I think I might know the story even without the trailer.....
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Reply
(Yesterday, 10:54 AM)Greg Wrote: Samesies.

I think I might know the story even without the trailer.....

Right?

The ghosts look creepy. I’m usually appeased when they show Want and Ignorance. It’s such a random scene, easy to delete, but I find it to be the creepiest.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)