KB knew her. She was my ex's close friend when we first met. Her younger brother was also a close friend of ours and when we had children, he was really tight with them. After my ex and I split, I've remained friends with him and visited him last Xmas in CO when we were re-homing my mom's dogs.
Lisa was quite a stoner in high school. We listened to a lot of music together. She turned me on to Brian Eno's Apollo album. I think It took awhile for her to launch, but when she did, she was doing interior design consulting. She did faux marbling and such, for a time...She had a good eye...she just struggled with adulting for a long time. I hadn't seen her in decades, but when my ex and I split, I hung out with her brother at their mom's place in Carmel for an afternoon and she happened to be staying near by, so we caught up a bit and she seemed mostly the same. Another decade later, when I was visiting her brother last Xmas, I got an update that she'd had some psychotic episodes and in the email I just got today, it looked like they were going to come back, but apparently she had a heart attack in her sleep before that happened. She and I lost touch a long time ago, but I am sad. I hope she found a happy place.
I think this is the appropriate exit music for her
--tg
Lisa was quite a stoner in high school. We listened to a lot of music together. She turned me on to Brian Eno's Apollo album. I think It took awhile for her to launch, but when she did, she was doing interior design consulting. She did faux marbling and such, for a time...She had a good eye...she just struggled with adulting for a long time. I hadn't seen her in decades, but when my ex and I split, I hung out with her brother at their mom's place in Carmel for an afternoon and she happened to be staying near by, so we caught up a bit and she seemed mostly the same. Another decade later, when I was visiting her brother last Xmas, I got an update that she'd had some psychotic episodes and in the email I just got today, it looked like they were going to come back, but apparently she had a heart attack in her sleep before that happened. She and I lost touch a long time ago, but I am sad. I hope she found a happy place.
I think this is the appropriate exit music for her
--tg

