10 hours ago
Dreamt about work. I hate that. Tragic waste of subconscious.
I had to sell a new book to some customers from Albania and didn’t know if how to not charge tax. I had to get Joan. G2 came too. Joan said they had an outstanding debt they needed to handle first. G2 asked what I thought of the new chairs in reception but I hadn’t even seen them because I don’t work there. We went to find the customers. And we were on a cruise ship.
Woke up because I had to pee.
Pacinoanal - I have to work for YMAA today, a swap for Denver last Thursday. I need to get a receipt for Joan for some expenses (had to send a parcel of mags to the UK). The cruise ship came from a stray joke at the end of the Spinal Tap sequel that I watched last night.
I had to sell a new book to some customers from Albania and didn’t know if how to not charge tax. I had to get Joan. G2 came too. Joan said they had an outstanding debt they needed to handle first. G2 asked what I thought of the new chairs in reception but I hadn’t even seen them because I don’t work there. We went to find the customers. And we were on a cruise ship.
Woke up because I had to pee.
Pacinoanal - I have to work for YMAA today, a swap for Denver last Thursday. I need to get a receipt for Joan for some expenses (had to send a parcel of mags to the UK). The cruise ship came from a stray joke at the end of the Spinal Tap sequel that I watched last night.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

