10-05-2026, 09:20 PM
Just as I was about to drift off, Stacy came back from yoga and I woke. I’ve managed to fold my laundry and stay up for 2 more hours, and while it’s only a quarter past 9, I must sleep now.
Last night I had some brutal shin cramps that curled my left toes up like a question mark. It took some time to relax enough to get to sleep. All that dashing across LAS with my stuffed backpack luggage carrying a full bag of two heavy hoodies I was gifted took its toll.
Last night I had some brutal shin cramps that curled my left toes up like a question mark. It took some time to relax enough to get to sleep. All that dashing across LAS with my stuffed backpack luggage carrying a full bag of two heavy hoodies I was gifted took its toll.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse


