1 hour ago
Yesterday I slept in for a little, did my longassbossmang meeting then drove to Fremont with a power drink but that hardly kept me awake for the drive. Directed a complicated yet inspiring photo shoot, then G2 took us out to a lavish dinner at ‘blink blink’ as she calls it, a Special Noodle restaurant around the corner that has extreme lighting because it’s a major karaoke place (but excellent food). I got to svale late and Tara recapped her first day which went well but was boring because it was mostly an AI onboarding video. She has an office but they are just about to move from Menlo to Redwood City (after 20+ years in this building) so she and the other new hire (a fellow summer intern that she knows and has befriended) have her have been told not to put anything up. We watched a little Pursuit of Jade but I was fading so we all went to sleep.
And how I’m awake again. But I think I’ll be back asleep soon. I hope so.
My hours will be off for Denver anyways
And how I’m awake again. But I think I’ll be back asleep soon. I hope so.
My hours will be off for Denver anyways
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

