Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Neagley (2026)
#6
E2&3 - it’s all about bad drugs. There’s a nekkid tripper but it was a tv writers version - they aren’t even close to capturing a real bad trip. But it’s amusing none the less. 
I like watching Neagley run. Not in a kinky fetish way. She just runs powerfully. It’s like she runs the same amount as Reacher head butts per episode. And I’m here for that. Neagley is much easier on the eyes than Reacher than Reacher and she keeps her shirt on (I didn’t complain about the gratuitous bare ass scene in the Reacher s4 finale - if I had a body like that, I’d never wear clothes either - but his smarmy smile stuck with me as if to say ‘you wish’)
Still enjoying this. It’s not written by Childs so it has a slightly different tone, a fresh take on these psycho type A veterans. 
I will be kinda bummed if Neagley and Huddy hook up. She’s so above him.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Neagley (2026) - by Greg - 07-26-2026, 10:08 AM
RE: Neagley (2026) - by Drunk Monk - 07-26-2026, 01:32 PM
RE: Neagley (2026) - by Dr. Ivor Yeti - 07-28-2026, 08:48 PM
RE: Neagley (2026) - by Drunk Monk - 07-28-2026, 09:44 PM
RE: Neagley (2026) - by Drunk Monk - 09-16-2026, 10:31 PM
RE: Neagley (2026) - by Drunk Monk - 09-18-2026, 12:31 AM
RE: Neagley (2026) - by Greg - 09-18-2026, 08:08 AM
RE: Neagley (2026) - by Drunk Monk - 09-19-2026, 12:12 AM
RE: Neagley (2026) - by Greg - 7 hours ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)