Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Neagley (2026)
#5
E1 came up automatically when I finished Reacher but I was planning to watch this anyway. It starts with a Reacher cameo which seems unnecessary unless it’s like a passing of the torch. But it gives it a rollicking start. It’s a bit unclear where this takes place in the Reacher timeline - he drops a clue but it didn’t register with me because I don’t quite remember what city he’s been in for the previous seasons. If it’s after season 4, Reacher should have a lot more scars.

Neagley is cut from the same cloth as Reacher but instead of ridiculous beefcake, it’s Miss Denmark Universe, all 5’10” of her and I’m so here for her. Her childhood friend dies mysteriously after getting involved in a farming cult and she’s hawt on the case. Her circle includes a street punk, a cop from a crime family and a wannabe detective secretary from her agency. The investigation escalated quickly because its pharmaceuticals. I like the drug angle. 

Maria Sten rocks. The whole season dropped and this is definitely my next watch.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Neagley (2026) - by Greg - 07-26-2026, 10:08 AM
RE: Neagley (2026) - by Drunk Monk - 07-26-2026, 01:32 PM
RE: Neagley (2026) - by Dr. Ivor Yeti - 07-28-2026, 08:48 PM
RE: Neagley (2026) - by Drunk Monk - 07-28-2026, 09:44 PM
RE: Neagley (2026) - by Drunk Monk - 09-16-2026, 10:31 PM
RE: Neagley (2026) - by Drunk Monk - 09-18-2026, 12:31 AM
RE: Neagley (2026) - by Greg - 09-18-2026, 08:08 AM
RE: Neagley (2026) - by Drunk Monk - 09-19-2026, 12:12 AM
RE: Neagley (2026) - by Greg - 7 hours ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)