09-11-2026, 04:54 PM
#57 - DCC #6: The Eye of the Bedlam Bride
#58 - DCC #7: This Inevitable Ruin
#59 - DCC #8: A Parade of Horribles
Okay, done. At least until 2028, when the next one is due. I’m not sure I’ll still care about any of these characters then.
I also think it would be wiser if I stay the heck away from distopian drama in my reading until the country’s political situation improves. I don’t think topping reality with leisure despondency is good for my brain.
#58 - DCC #7: This Inevitable Ruin
#59 - DCC #8: A Parade of Horribles
Okay, done. At least until 2028, when the next one is due. I’m not sure I’ll still care about any of these characters then.
I also think it would be wiser if I stay the heck away from distopian drama in my reading until the country’s political situation improves. I don’t think topping reality with leisure despondency is good for my brain.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

