09-09-2026, 08:47 AM
Red Empire by Jonathan Maberry
This was a very enjoyable addition to the canon. There was a lot of backstory for Mr. Church and they were up against a foe that seemed to target Rogue Team International, so it wasn't just RTI racing around trying to figure out what was going on. They were actively being targeted. It's always good to put the good guys back on their heals. As usual the end felt a bit rushed. Big solutions to the problems were given a hand wave.
But I did want to stay up late reading and find out how everything turns out. Now I have to go find out when the next book in the series is due.
This was a very enjoyable addition to the canon. There was a lot of backstory for Mr. Church and they were up against a foe that seemed to target Rogue Team International, so it wasn't just RTI racing around trying to figure out what was going on. They were actively being targeted. It's always good to put the good guys back on their heals. As usual the end felt a bit rushed. Big solutions to the problems were given a hand wave.
But I did want to stay up late reading and find out how everything turns out. Now I have to go find out when the next book in the series is due.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

