The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
San Diego Comic-Con
I have erred graciously with my choice of hotels. Not only am I 5 miles from the venue, it’s the first stop on the shuttle teal line so I’m 40 mins in (but 20 mins back). Shower didn’t get hot. No continental breaky (just had a nice açaí bowl at the cafe and a horrid cuppa for $20). And since my partners in crime all bailed, I’m stuck with a double (maybe dm will get lucky with some Orions or TwiLeks… yeah like that’ll happen). 

I’ve decided I’ve got enough for a KFM review with the fencer movie. The rest is icing. Gonna just play for the next 3 days.

Grievously not graciously

I’m on the bus. 5 hotel stops past mine (20 mins worth) whine, whine, whine. At least it gives some time for DM’s special mmedicine to kick in.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)