04-08-2026, 07:38 AM
I’m at a martial arts tournament and I’m about to compete but as I’m walking to the floor, I still haven’t decided what I’m doing. My Shaolin brother Dieter is there watching. I am debating internally between xiaohong & luohan and decks on the former just as I begin but forget where I am like 3 moves in and just start improvising. I get through doing some astonishingly low pubu stances. I walk off disappointed and wishing I had done BSL 7 or 8.
Psychoanal: there are 2 local tournaments scheduled for the weekend of Tara’s graduation & Cali Roots and I’m bummed to miss them, plus a little annoyed because it’s around when TCEC would’ve been if we didn’t go on hiatus this year. Also I’m been reworking my BSL 4, 6, 7, & 8 with the two strongest students at the academy and my pubu (and flying kicks) are weak now. I found some vintage Kung Fu pod at my mom’s on Easter which I’ll post on my socials. Seeing those again was certainly triggering.
Psychoanal: there are 2 local tournaments scheduled for the weekend of Tara’s graduation & Cali Roots and I’m bummed to miss them, plus a little annoyed because it’s around when TCEC would’ve been if we didn’t go on hiatus this year. Also I’m been reworking my BSL 4, 6, 7, & 8 with the two strongest students at the academy and my pubu (and flying kicks) are weak now. I found some vintage Kung Fu pod at my mom’s on Easter which I’ll post on my socials. Seeing those again was certainly triggering.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

