Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend
VIP Press & Influencers Invited to Join “Elemental” Directing Animator, Gwen Enderoglu AND Jonas Rivera, EVP of Production, to Check Out Immersive Experience Ahead of June 16 Public Launch
Disney and Pixar’s Elemental Experience is an exciting multi-city mall tour that invites fans into the world of “Elemental”—a stunning locale only Pixar artists could create. The tour concludes Friday, June 16, in San Mateo’s Hillsdale Mall through June 18.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-07-2022, 08:43 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 04-04-2022, 04:47 PM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 11-16-2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 01-05-2023, 08:50 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-16-2023, 08:38 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 05-12-2023, 07:17 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by Drunk Monk - 06-14-2023, 12:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)