11-27-2022, 12:50 PM
Never read it.
I can't remember what I thought of Chevy's take on it beyond that I kept wanting him for do a fall and say 'live from new york...' That and wasn't there a scene when the female lead answers the door in a towel and he deadpans 'can i borrow a towel?' That didn't strike me as funny but I tucked it away as a line I should drop if ever the circumstances arose...which it hasn't...
I can't remember what I thought of Chevy's take on it beyond that I kept wanting him for do a fall and say 'live from new york...' That and wasn't there a scene when the female lead answers the door in a towel and he deadpans 'can i borrow a towel?' That didn't strike me as funny but I tucked it away as a line I should drop if ever the circumstances arose...which it hasn't...
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

