10-09-2022, 10:07 PM
Twas fitting to watch this tonight - the night of the Hunter’s full moon.
It’s a decent homage to golden age B&W horror flicks and Greg is right about the action choreo - the fight with the slowly closing gate door was particularly well done - a nice oner. It was a stark departure from what MCU.D+ has been doing and I must commend that.
Not sure how it might integrate into phase 5 or 4 or wherever we are now. Like The Eternals, it’s a whole new pantheon of characters.
I liked Ted a lot and was kinda hoping he was swamp thing, but the interwebz says otherwise.
I suppose I’ll second Greg’s D00M rec, although perhaps with a tad less enthusiasm. As this one off special under an hour goes, there are far worse things you might be watching…
It’s a decent homage to golden age B&W horror flicks and Greg is right about the action choreo - the fight with the slowly closing gate door was particularly well done - a nice oner. It was a stark departure from what MCU.D+ has been doing and I must commend that.
Not sure how it might integrate into phase 5 or 4 or wherever we are now. Like The Eternals, it’s a whole new pantheon of characters.
I liked Ted a lot and was kinda hoping he was swamp thing, but the interwebz says otherwise.
I suppose I’ll second Greg’s D00M rec, although perhaps with a tad less enthusiasm. As this one off special under an hour goes, there are far worse things you might be watching…
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

