02-21-2022, 10:59 PM
Aw man. I read this too late. We got 2.5 eps deep. I feel asleep a few times. Stacy claims I snored a lot but I think she was exaggerating (in all fairness, one snore was so loud it woke me up and why does that even happen?)
The acting was odd - everyone seemed to be over enunciating. It didn’t bother me too much at the time but now that you’ve mentioned it, it was annoying. I was amused at the opulence on how the rich live and some of it struck me as funny satire, particularly the TED talk.
It didn’t strike me as bad as you say, but I’m not even a third in, and napped through chunks which improved my experience.
So you watched the whole thing, KB? It’s 9 eps each an hour plus.
The acting was odd - everyone seemed to be over enunciating. It didn’t bother me too much at the time but now that you’ve mentioned it, it was annoying. I was amused at the opulence on how the rich live and some of it struck me as funny satire, particularly the TED talk.
It didn’t strike me as bad as you say, but I’m not even a third in, and napped through chunks which improved my experience.
So you watched the whole thing, KB? It’s 9 eps each an hour plus.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

