02-13-2022, 08:19 AM
Thumbs up or thumb in?
Saw the first two episodes last night. They were enjoyable. It's a great example of Lee Child leaning hard on the improbably coincidence but that is what he does. I really like Roscoe. I think Alan Ritchson is a fine embodiment of what Lee Child was describing. The fights were good. And yes his shirt is off a lot. But if I looked like that, my shirt might be off a lot, too.
As I watched, I couldn't help but think that if this were a two hour movie, the fights would be a lot closer together.
And as we watched the movie, the Queen noticed that everyone kept talking about how big Reacher was. She asked if that was part of the books. I said it was. She then asked incredulously how could Tom Cruise play this part? I explained that it was big part of why the films weren't so popular.
I am ready to watch more.
Saw the first two episodes last night. They were enjoyable. It's a great example of Lee Child leaning hard on the improbably coincidence but that is what he does. I really like Roscoe. I think Alan Ritchson is a fine embodiment of what Lee Child was describing. The fights were good. And yes his shirt is off a lot. But if I looked like that, my shirt might be off a lot, too.
As I watched, I couldn't help but think that if this were a two hour movie, the fights would be a lot closer together.
And as we watched the movie, the Queen noticed that everyone kept talking about how big Reacher was. She asked if that was part of the books. I said it was. She then asked incredulously how could Tom Cruise play this part? I explained that it was big part of why the films weren't so popular.
I am ready to watch more.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

