Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend
#6
Damn

These two I'd love to attend but I don't have the time or an angle in...

Being the Ricardos (http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomFor...p?tid=6582) starringĀ DM's next wife plus JK Rowlings!

The Tragedy of Macbeth with a live-streamed Q&A with director Joel Coen and Francis McDormand.


(11-30-2021, 04:27 PM)Greg Wrote: And to show off.

Now I'm just showing off my suffering...

...again.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by Drunk Monk - 12-02-2021, 10:41 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-07-2022, 08:43 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 04-04-2022, 04:47 PM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 11-16-2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 01-05-2023, 08:50 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 02-16-2023, 08:38 AM
RE: Screeners I've been invited to but won't attend - by cranefly - 05-12-2023, 07:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)