The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ratatouille
#2
Missed this one. It was going on most of the time I was there, but I never got pulled into it. I almost got to do some scratch dialogue recording, but my second audition didn't win the day. Would have been fun.

This movie has a looooong history that's been completely understated by the press. The original director, Jan Pinkava, is a friend of mine. (And a foil fencer. Go figure.) His character arc as director - then not director - is pretty interesting reading.

Assuming it ever gets written down.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing it. Haven't yet.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)