The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
U.S. vs. John Lennon
#2
That's why he lost the campaign.

It was okay. Maybe I need to be a bigger John Lennon fan. The only really new thing that I found interesting was the tie in between Lennon's immigration hearings and the watergate break in. Who would have thunk? Or maybe we shouldn't?

The impression I got was that Lennon was more of a pawn of the counter culture leader than the man at the forefront. Although, he did have the better songs.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)