The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
I saw the 60 Minutes piece on Alex Smith.  Ghastly, chilling, unforgettable.  I keep seeing his leg.  The "fixed" leg.  The Frankenstein monster could learn a lot from that.

Still, I bet he never misplaced his cane.  Or had to do the Jane Fonda.  So I don't see it as a real comparison.

P.S.  Seriously, infection remains my biggest concern going into this second hip operation on June 18.  The risks are very remote.  But yeah, I saw what an infection did to Alex Smith.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)