Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HBD Apple
#2
HBD, Fruit Company.

I've always been an Apple Stan. I wrote Pascal Programs on an Apple II at UCSB. My father bought me an Apple Mac 3 months after it was introduced. I think we even went to a hardware demonstration at a local computer store. It had a 128K of RAM on board. I later went to some guy in Palo Alto to swap out the chips and had 512K. I watched while he soldiered them onto the board. It's been downhill ever since. I still have a Mac Plus in the closet that I used while I lived in Daly City at the missing house.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Reply


Messages In This Thread
HBD Apple - by thatguy - 04-01-2021, 10:02 AM
RE: HBD Apple - by Greg - 04-01-2021, 10:35 AM
RE: HBD Apple - by Dr. Ivor Yeti - 04-01-2021, 12:24 PM
RE: HBD Apple - by Drunk Monk - 04-01-2021, 03:56 PM
RE: HBD Apple - by King Bob - 04-03-2021, 08:22 AM
RE: HBD Apple - by Drunk Monk - 04-03-2021, 08:43 AM
RE: HBD Apple - by King Bob - 04-03-2021, 08:54 AM
RE: HBD Apple - by thatguy - 06-02-2023, 01:09 PM
RE: HBD Apple - by thatguy - 09-22-2026, 11:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)