Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Fifth Element (Hulu)
#2
I don't see the similarity.

I come and go with Luc Besson. This film really only worked for me as the breakout for Milla. She was such an ingénue here. 

I rewatched part of this recently. It was amusing but not enough to sit through it all again.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Fifth Element (Hulu) - by thatguy - 01-16-2021, 11:32 PM
RE: The Fifth Element (Hulu) - by Drunk Monk - 01-17-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: The Fifth Element (Hulu) - by thatguy - 01-17-2021, 11:10 AM
RE: The Fifth Element (Hulu) - by Drunk Monk - 01-17-2021, 11:27 AM
RE: The Fifth Element (Hulu) - by Dr. Ivor Yeti - 01-17-2021, 12:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)