The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Merry Xmas
#8
Is this a trend now? I didn't get Whiskey either. Dammit.

Our Christmas was pleasant. The neighbors dropped off cookies and fruit trays. I did a couple of Zoom chats with the family, one of which was with my east coast cousins. Made tQ and I a nice big breakfast. We went for walks. We opened gifts. It was nice. tQ got me a bunch of nice gadgets and new shirts and new shoes. For dinner, we had a nice ham that will keep us in leftovers for at least a week.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)