The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
My TMJ had almost completely subsided, so much so I was considering posting here about that. Then I had a big yawn I caught from Greg reacting to scapino’s longwinded tale about nothing on the DOOM zoom and that triggered a massive click. The click is back but at least it’s not sore anymore.

I realized I was sticking my tongue in a crack in my tooth a lot and that was one of the causes of the strain. When I stopped doing that, the TMJ reduced.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)