The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
A good dentist is hard to find. That's why we went to SF. If you want cheap, go to Tijuana. We tried that too. I have a good dentist, a brother in the Wulin, who I'm long overdue to see. He's in Fremont, and I'm looking at moving from there as it was convenient when I worked there but no more. He gives me personal service (no assistant) and decent discounts, so I'll probably stick with him. 

Some how I knew you were going to go all Lovelace from the very start of your post. I was waiting for fangs and diaphanous white gowns. Glad it went well.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)