The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
I've heard that unexplicable injuries is a sign of addiction. But I've been very clean lately. 

I've found a centimeter cut on on the pad of my right thumb. It's like a paper cut so it's possible that I didn't feel it when it happened because it was so fine. But my thumb is sensitive, so I'm bummed I missed it. It was sore for the last day, and I just noticed the tiny cut yesterday after my bath exposed it.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)