The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
meh...i'm taking a sick day today.  i felt better during the day yesterday but relapsed enough last night that I figured it'd be best to bail on today.  I hope to be well enough tomorrow.  I have to be.  Stacy thinks she might have the edge of it now too, but not so much that she's taking off work today.  She has a light shift and the car so it shouldn't be too stressful.  Hopefully she can nip it in the bud.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)