12-15-2019, 11:07 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2019, 11:12 AM by Drunk Monk.)
(12-15-2019, 01:26 AM)Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote: No allergy meds for you?Allergy meds make me psycho. I mean like more psycho than usual. Either that, or they knock me out cold. I had this terrible episode when I was ready to kill someone in front of me in an express lane with one more item than maximum when jacked up on sudafed. Like fingering my daily carry and targeting the kidney ready-to-kill. After that, I stopped taking those.
I've gone through all the OTCs, and a large battery of the scripts trying to find a solution, as well as complementary med like TCM, ayurveda, homeopathic, you name it. Qigong has been the best since I moved to the Cruz but even that isn't a sure thing.
(12-15-2019, 09:14 AM)cranefly Wrote: A friend, Oliver, in Tai Chi class missed two Sundays ago. He later described it as a cold or something, and that he couldn't believe how mucus came out of his head for the duration.Yeah, I think that's what this has become. Last night it moved to my lungs - coughing fits, almost to the point of vomiting, chills, body aches. Either my original self-diagnosis was deceived by the nature of this illness, or an allergy attack weakened my immune system and now I'm sick.
So this might be something going around, slowly, snail-like...
It's still weird. I'm still sniffly but not as bad. I can breathe through my sinuses. My head is a bit ringy and I'm a little achy. My eyes are scratchy. Most of all, now my lungs are wheezy and I have these coughing fits. There are still moments of clarity however.
This totally messes me up because this weekend was planned to be xmas shopping & prep. I really need to be at work tomorrow to put things in place for my short holiday break. I need to take care of my mom on Tues and pick up my kid from the airport on Wed. Then we have a day in SF planned for Thurs with tix to the Nutcracker and a hotel. I really need to get healthy by tomorrow. I feel it's in reach. Today is another day of rest, healing foods and vids.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

