The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dreamgirls
#4
I saw the trailer for this when we went to Marie Antoinette and it was both annoying and long. Eddie Murphy didn't look very good either. Not just the bad wig; I thought his face looked kind of haggard. And enough of Beyonce already!

On the other hand, it doesn't look like it will be as bad as the upcoming Russell Crowe movie. But that's like saying one piece of crap doesn't smell as bad as another one.

The Chronicle had a big ad for the Metreon sneak preview - Greg, I assume you'll come up for that.
the hands that guide me are invisible
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)