The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
I’m feeling pretty old and decrepit these days. No matter what shoes I wear: new ones, old ones, running shoes, trail shoes: anything other than my bedroom slippers: they pinch my right ankle and make walking uncomfortable. I can make them stop pinching by adding a second insole, one below my orthopedic insert, but I think doing that may have screwed up something in my back, because my lower back has been announcing its presence with authority. Feels like someone’s been kicking me in the left kidney. And then there’s the ophthalmologic migraines: not really all that painful, just the “auras” that make it impossible to see. BTW, “auras” is a terrible word to describe that phenomenon; it’s not a glow or an extension of something that’s already there; there’s just a flash and then boom, a point of light, totally independent of anything else turns into a slowly expanding and constantly in motion fractal with a glowing border blotting out a portion of my viewing area. So much fun. Ah, well. That which does not kill me, right?
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)