01-16-2019, 04:22 PM
I recently caught this again. Actually, I was folding laundry while it was on at my mom's house.
It's still horribly bad. Maybe even worse with age. Chris Tucker is even more annoying than he was back then. I'm a bit more amused by the Jackie v. Hiroyuki fight because of Hiroyuki's successive work. And Paris. It's set in Paris. You kinda gotta do that for an Eiffel Tower fight. The chase scene through Paris is disconnected like any chase scene through any famous city, but it was mildly amusing to be able to go 'I've been there!'
It's still horribly bad. Maybe even worse with age. Chris Tucker is even more annoying than he was back then. I'm a bit more amused by the Jackie v. Hiroyuki fight because of Hiroyuki's successive work. And Paris. It's set in Paris. You kinda gotta do that for an Eiffel Tower fight. The chase scene through Paris is disconnected like any chase scene through any famous city, but it was mildly amusing to be able to go 'I've been there!'
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

