Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
#2
I just finished season 2 of Mrs. Maisel. I thought the first season was very good. It is such a great period piece. I still waited for her to be really funny but it didn't happen.

We saw the first episode of Season 2 and it just didn't grab me. And then during a lull where I was looking for something to watch The Queen and I dipped our toe in again. We were quickly reactivated by the show. The supporting cast has more to do. The introduction of Zachary Levi added a lot of new energy and conflict. They are looking at many stories besides just Mrs. Maisel. They also move away from New York to Paris and the Catskills.

The show does have a distinctive style which is quite colorful. And I appreciate the camera work.

Mrs. Maisel is getting funnier. But still disproportionate to the laugh track.

I am now said I watched the final episode and can't wait for season 3. It left on a very bitter sweet cliff hanger.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - by Greg - 09-26-2018, 07:45 AM
RE: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - by Greg - 01-08-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - by King Bob - 01-08-2019, 12:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)