The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
I’ve been with Kaiser for years. Not by choice, it’s a work benefit, but it’s been good overall. My GP is rather mediocre, but she’s a striking Indian woman with a husky voice. The specialists like the fresh faced Dr Boyle and my Kung Fu elder brother ophthalmologist are solid. As for tests, it’s cool if I can go away from lunchtime because then it’s packed. And having Alison voice their ads makes me feel better. The iPhone app is a little dumb.

But wait, this is about Greg. What are they looking for or is throw just the usual battery of annual things they can charge you for?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)