The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
Meh. It’s amazing what you can attenuate to - it’s been 2 decades of tinnitus now in my sinister ear. It makes me ponder people who lose a limb. Could be worse. Sometimes it bothers me that my maladies are Hidden for the most part - except for the eczema now and that’s just unsightly. Good thing I don’t wear ... knickers.  Big Grin

Last week I missed my daily blood pressure med. I was feeling it by the afternoon and popped a half dose in the evening to get back on schedule, but it wasn’t until the next night until I felt normal again.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)