The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
I've been nauseous since last November. 

I still have my tingle palms and my vision continues to decay.  My tinnitus is worse then ever, so bad that it's affecting my ability to hear.  My crepitus is so bad that Stacy can hear when I'm circling my shoulders.  And I won't even start on my arthritis.  

Though you know, we were happy in those days, though we were poor....but you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya.

Hope you're feeling better soon.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)