09-09-2017, 06:59 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2017, 07:02 PM by Drunk Monk.)
That rice scene was so disturbing. My only reprieve was I predicted her fate (kinda obvious for this film).
Upon reflection, this film had the most face blood spatters and sledgehammers of anything I've seen lately - to its credit.
And I beg to differ about the protagonist looking the same before and after the face surgery. The before one had bobbed hair and the after one was much hotter. I had a more difficult time telling them male roles apart. Apart from the cute dude, the thugs were really confusing. Didn't help that they all dressed the same, with the same hair, and similar scars.
Upon reflection, this film had the most face blood spatters and sledgehammers of anything I've seen lately - to its credit.
And I beg to differ about the protagonist looking the same before and after the face surgery. The before one had bobbed hair and the after one was much hotter. I had a more difficult time telling them male roles apart. Apart from the cute dude, the thugs were really confusing. Didn't help that they all dressed the same, with the same hair, and similar scars.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

