The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
How did the surgeon meeting go, KB?

I should mention that Stacy was told to have her gall bladder removed because of stones about 3 years ago. She underwent a radical cleanse - no fats and regular magnesium. It was a rigorous regimen but she did herself of the problem. Her doc would never admit it was the cleanse and just passed it off as her having very small stones (which begs the question wtf the gallbladderectomy?)

If you want I can ask her what her regimen was. I don't remember the details. It was strict and took a while but it got the job done.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)