The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
It's not just Kaiser.  Ultrasound is pretty rare nowadays.  I'm not sure why exactly.  I just remember hearing about it in a convergence experiment one of my fellow grad students was doing for his dissertation like 30 years ago.   A little web search told me that it was reserved for patients who could not endure surgery, which is weird if it works.  Maybe surgeons just like to surge.  

There's a ton of dietotherapy stuff that deals with all of the maladies.  It's just sifting through all that crap to find something that works, assuming there is something.  I'm in denial but I should be doing that for my diabetes.  Stacy is all over that stuff.  She had to deal with some challenging issues over the past few years, and had to resort to going gluten-free, which helped immeasurably.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)