The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
I get itchy arms or legs with too much sun, or sometimes when it's really hot and my skin on skin at night gives me a heat rash, but that's probably not it either. Benadryl will calm down itching (I've given it to the dog for that) but quality of sleep may suffer.

DM - apparently Kaiser doesn't do the ultrasound; they don't mention it. They can give you meds, but strongly discourage it, plus they want you on them forever. (And who knows what side effects they would have?) They just want to remove it. I'm watching my diet and haven't had another attack, so I think I may play it cool for a while and see how it goes. Unfortunately you can have severe problems from the attacks - bile into the liver or pancreas or infection of the bile duct - so both options (removing or no) look bad. Christina might go see her mom who is having a tumor removed, so I won't do anything until after that anyway. Oddly I never had pain in the gallbladder area until I had the ultrasound and they rubbed around there, and now I have low grade pain there all the time.

I have a preliminary appointment with the surgeon Friday and have questions.
the hands that guide me are invisible
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)