The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
I just had my BP med changed. The last one was a beta blocker and it was making my heart ache. The adjustment is making me pretty spacey, but fortunately I is used to that (bless my drunken style kung fu training!) Changing BP meds is a lot like being wrist-lynched by two dogs and dragged through the dirt, but on the inside.

Good thing the road rash wasn't on your butt cuz that would have lit up your facebook page. Hope your scratches heal.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)