The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
An Ortho who doesn't want to cut as a first choice sounds good. He even recommended that you get more friends (albeit friends with bad hips). I can say that water-aerobics will kick your ass (it did mine, and I'm more buoyant than you). You could prolly do your energetic katas in water and start a new fitness craze.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)