12-13-2013, 07:17 PM
I tried rubbing dirt into it, but now the bone that's sticking out is all dirty!
Been chatting with a former co-worker whose daughter is attending UCSF to be a PT.
Yep, she says PT is the first thing to try, and could take a couple months to evaluate. When I see ortho, they should recommend PT first or they're not legit.
As for those who've had hip replacement, yep, been hearing that same refrain. Why did I wait so long?
Been chatting with a former co-worker whose daughter is attending UCSF to be a PT.
Yep, she says PT is the first thing to try, and could take a couple months to evaluate. When I see ortho, they should recommend PT first or they're not legit.
As for those who've had hip replacement, yep, been hearing that same refrain. Why did I wait so long?
