12-13-2013, 03:11 PM
Come Dec. 26, if I don't jump up and refresh your drinks on a regular basis, it isn't because I don't care.
I went to the doc about my hip. She felt I was a couch potato (I guess because I said I do Tai Chi), nagged me to expand my exercise horizons, do more running, take up yoga, do a lot of the pigeon pose. In other words, more exercise, more stretching, and essentially, "Walk it off."
I finally talked her into letting me get an x-ray.
Here's what she says now:
Okayyyy.
Decisions, decisions. I'll be heading back to Indiana on Jan. 14 for 2 weeks. My mom isn't doing well at all. Trying to figure out how to play this....
I went to the doc about my hip. She felt I was a couch potato (I guess because I said I do Tai Chi), nagged me to expand my exercise horizons, do more running, take up yoga, do a lot of the pigeon pose. In other words, more exercise, more stretching, and essentially, "Walk it off."
I finally talked her into letting me get an x-ray.
Here's what she says now:
Quote:Hip xray showed quite significant degenerative arthritis. If you are interested in injection or maybe hip replacement, a referral to the orthopedic department can be helpful.
Please let me know your thoughts.
Okayyyy.
Decisions, decisions. I'll be heading back to Indiana on Jan. 14 for 2 weeks. My mom isn't doing well at all. Trying to figure out how to play this....
