The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Much Ado about Nothing
#7
I really enjoyed it. Nathan Fillion is just impossible not to adore. his "I am an ass..." Just perfect. And having Andrew from Buffy as Nathan's sidekick -- hysterical. I still think of "Fred" from Angel whenever I watch Amy Acker; it's only recently in her latest incarnation as "Root" in Person of Interest that has made me finally see her as something other than a ninny and I thought she did a very good job with Beatrice. Same with Alexis Densiof - his Benedick was creditable, and they clearly have the chemistry that comes with having worked closely together before. Fred and Wesley, together again. The actor who played the doctor from firefly played Don John way, way too stiff. Also didn't love the stoner from Cabin in the Woods as Claudio and whoever it was that played Hero. Then again, Hero is a terrible, wimpy part. Funny -- if it were a few years back, I wonder if Joss would have cast Charisma Carpenter as Beatrice and Amy Acker as Hero.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)