05-12-2013, 09:47 AM
C-5/6. But I have a lot of reciprocal back issues due to it.
My current solution: I do qigong every day - a self-tailored regimen based on the 8-section brocade. I lie on a yoga whale (a cumbersome back bending piece of furniture that doesn't quite fit in my bungalow) as well as a GM Tu back arching device regularly. I practice Shaolin hard at least once a week (private/semi-private lessons). I see a great chiropractor every two weeks. I sit on a ball and a modified office chair at work. I have all sorts of supportive pillows in my car and on my bed. I only take pain med or medical herb when needed (usually once a week).
My current solution: I do qigong every day - a self-tailored regimen based on the 8-section brocade. I lie on a yoga whale (a cumbersome back bending piece of furniture that doesn't quite fit in my bungalow) as well as a GM Tu back arching device regularly. I practice Shaolin hard at least once a week (private/semi-private lessons). I see a great chiropractor every two weeks. I sit on a ball and a modified office chair at work. I have all sorts of supportive pillows in my car and on my bed. I only take pain med or medical herb when needed (usually once a week).
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

