The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm more broken than you
I have a chronic problem with a dic-bulge on L5. Had the foot-drop, sciatic pain, etc.. Your doc should be able to recommend someone who specializes in back injuries. I did a lot of stretching to take pressure off the disc. Took a few months until I was walking normally again. Had some subsequent bouts of excruciating pain (total of 3 trips to the ER when I couldn't manage the pain any longer) that were treated with pain injections and steroids.

Problem not solved until I got my core strong enough; no ER visits for several years now. I suspect that your core already is much stronger than mine, however.

"Herniated" might point to surgery. One of Barbara's cousins just had surgery on a herniated disc this past week. Since the nerve was being pinched, she got some immediate relief when they unpinched it.

Do you have a back-specific doctor?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)